Ready 502 G Tru-2
20qt Ice cream and Gelato batch freezer
Dynamic Carpigiani Technology allows you to heat and batch freeze mixtures to produce the best Ice Cream, Gelato, Sorbet, Sherbet, Frozen Custard, Water Ice and more…
- Performance and Quality: Mix, heat and freeze in the same cylinder. Hard-O-Tronic technology: automatic consistency control to determine when the product is complete. POM Beater resists extreme hot and cold temperatures and includes auto-adjusting scrapers for complete extraction. Post Cooling ensures frozen dessert is cold upon extraction. Includes two separate beaters for Ice Cream and Gelato production.;
- Convenience: Water filling capability delivers the precise amount of water required for mixtures and cleaning functions, saving time and avoiding measuring errors. Intuitive control panel is accessible even while adding mix. Operations are done standing up for user comfort. Shelf mat is designed to hold both trays and tubs during extraction. Crystal setting can be used to create frozen pastries, mono portions and packaged servings with optional dispensing door.;
- Savings: Ready technology makes it possible to complete the entire Frozen Dessert production process in just one machine.;
- Safety: TEOREMA guarantees facilitated assistance by providing online monitoring and diagnosis on a tablet, phone or PC wherever you are. Automatic defrost starts during power outages to avoid damage to the beater. Rounded corners reduce risk of injury to operator.;
- Hygiene: Cleaning is easier thanks to the high temperature cleaning cycle and removable extraction chute. The cylinder and front panel is continuous stainless steel for maximum cleanliness and hygiene. Scoth-Brite treated steel is resistant to stains and fat residues. “Postponed cleaning” program guarantees hygienic safety even during prolonged production stand-by due to washing out remaining product residuals left at the end of the batch freezing cycle. Ask your Carpigiani dealer for the “Carpi Care Kit” to best maintain your Ready model.
For information on starting, designing, renovating or adding to your food service location, please fill out the following form and a GTI Designs representative will contact you promptly.