The ultimate vertical blender deigned for the frozen dessert and pastry laboratory.
The Carpigiani Turbomix is an indispensable instrument for preparing all sorts of mixes in the modern ice cream parlor.
It can be used to whisk, blend, emulsify, break-up dry or fibrous ingredients and separate greases in liquids, in order to obtain perfectly homogeneous ice cream mixes.
Besides having the ability to prepare homemade ice cream mixes, it is also very useful in making confectionery products. It can be used to blend and emulsify thick products, producing many other foods;
The blender has a stable, vertical structure upon which the motor support arm is fixed. It has a powerful variable-speed motor, with vertical and oscillating movement; two different emulsifiers, a cutter and an optional steel bucket.
- Performance and Quality: Variable Speed motor is comfortably controlled by hand controls. Blender can be moved vertically and in 360° circular motions.
- Turbomix comes with two cutters plus an optional cutter.
- Cream Emulsier – Quickly emulsies dairy and oily ingredients into creamy mixtures or base mix.
- Fruit Emulsier – Great for chopping & mixing pieces of fresh or frozen fruit puree into a base. It is also ideal for blending sugars and powdered ingredients for water-based mixtures.
- Optional Cutter – The rotary blender can cut large pieces of fruit such as whole pears and apples. Transforms blended fruit into a fine puree.;
- Convenience: Immersion blender stands alone for ultimate comfort and ease of use. Desired mixing time can be set, allowing Turbomix to finish production autonomously. Optional Steel bucket available.;
- Safety: Activated by 2-handed control sensor.;
- Hygiene: Emulsification blades can be taken apart and cleaned completely
For information on starting, designing, renovating or adding to your food service location, please fill out the following form and a GTI Designs representative will contact you promptly.